Roulette Software, Systems, & Simulations


Systems


Random vs Random

Free!This isn't really a system but a tracker which you can use for selecting your bets as part of a system for the even chances. The progression or money management scheme you use is up to you. As well as showing marquees for all 3 ECs it also incorporates an RNG which generates random spins. These random spins are then compared with the input spins, which in turn result in patterns for each of the ECs. This effectively results in three more ECs because you can bet that these patterns will break or continue.

 Random vs
            Random

How to Use

The built-in RNG displays its output in terms of the ECs : R(ed) B(lack) O(dd) E(even) H(igh and L(ow). Thus in the screenshot above the actual number (which isn't important) could be any Red, Odd, High number (ROH). When you first start up the software a number will be generated and displayed in terms of its EC values. eg. in the screenshot below it's a black, even, high number (BEH).

RVR
            Screenshot


Next, enter the first spin generated by your online casino by clicking on the corresponding number in the layout on the left. Suppose it's #12. When I clicked on #12 I saw this :


                            RVR Screeshot


The spin is compared with the number generated by the RNG (BEH). If it matches the EC then a '+' is recorded in the column to the right of the EC, otherwise a '-' is recorded. So in the column to the right of the R/B marquee a '-' is shown because #12 is a red number which is different from (B)lack. Moving to the right, a '+' is shown in the column to the right of the O/E marquee because #12 is even and thus matches (E)ven. Finally, a '-' is shown in the column to the right of the H/L marquee because #12 is a low number and therefore it does not match (H)igh.

See how it works? The actual spin is compared with the previously generated RNG number and  a plus or minus sign is assigned depending on whether it matches or doesn't match the corresponding EC. The new RNG number is BOH, so if the next spin was #27 the pattern of plus and minus would be this:

                            RVR Screenshot


In terms of ECs, the actual spin input is Red, Odd, High, which results in mismatch, match, match (-, +, +). So a pattern of + and - is formed for each EC as you enter more spins.

You can now bet on whether a plus or minus will result in the next spin, for one or more EC. The new RNG number is REL, so if you think the streak of 2 minuses in the R/B +/- column will continue (ie that there will be another minus), you would bet on black, because this would be a mismatch with R in the RNG number and thus result in another '-'.

Probability says that a randomly generated sequence of numbers won't entirely match (or mismatch) the numbers coming from the wheel. While this is true, you shouldn't assume that the generated +/- pattern will be significantly different from any EC itself. It won't be, for the simple reason that the chance of a match or mismatch on any given spin is the same as the chance of Red, Black or any other EC, so there is no real advantage in betting on the +/- columns as opposed to the EC itself.



The Masianello System

FreeThis fun system is designed for the even chance bets on Roulette (for best results, play on a table which offers the "La Partage" rule; you only lose half your stake when the zero hits). You start at the top left-hand side of the grid and bet the color and unit size indicated by the highlighted (yellow) cell. That's all there is to it. The bets (highlighted cell) moves either down or to the right, and eventually one of two things can happen : (1) You reach either the right side or the bottom of the grid, in which case you will have won roughly 20 units. (2) You end up in the bottom-right cell, in which case you have lost 100 units. This only occurs if there is equality in the outcomes; ie you get the same number of reds as blacks. The chance of that occurring is 17.6% and so the probability of winning (making 20 units) is 82.4%.

Masianello

Although the system is simple, for your reference I've included a PDF of the English translation of the original method (which was Italian) in the download.

To use the software, just click on relevant numbers in the layout area on the left to input the spins. The software tracks all three even chances, and you can choose which to play by clicking the corresponding checkbox. When a grid is completed (ie you have won 20 units or lost 100), a grid will automatically return to the "home" cell (top left), but you can reset any grid at any time by clicking the relevant Reset button, which also resets that EC bank to zero.

You can use whatever denomination of unit size you want by entering it in the spinners (or clicking the up/down arrow buttons). The denominations range from 0.1 up to 5 in 0.1 increments. The stake is shown in blue to the right of each spinner. So for instance, in the screenshot the stake for R/B is set to 10 cents (0.1) and the highlighted cell in the R/B grid contains 3, so your stake is 3 x 0.1 = 0.3 (or 30 cents). If the La Partage checkbox is checked only half the stake will be subtracted when the zero hits.